Required 2-Hour HIV/AIDS Course
Each barber restricted barber, and Barber’s assistant in Florida should renew their license every two decades. Florida Barbers are expected to take a two-hour class in HIV/AIDS for each biennial renewal cycle that’s due on July 31st of even years. Before your permit expires, you have to complete 2 hours of HIV/AIDS continuing education. Our course is approved by the Florida Barbers Board to fulfill the requirements necessary for license renewal. Additionally, it is fully online, so you can take it on your time and at your pace, stopping and starting as much as you need!
Once you finish the course, we will automatically report it to the country at no additional charge, also, to provide you the chance to download a copy of the certificate for your records. Completing the requirement is simple. Just register for the program, follow the content and pass the final exam at the end. But do not worry; we provide you unlimited attempts to pass the examination, and the content is open book. When you have any problems or questions with the program, we also provide 24/7 customer service.
We cover all of the topics mandated By the state for this program. These topics include:
- Recognizing how HIV/AIDS and other ailments are transmitted
- Knowing the processes for controlling infection, Clinical management, and the avoidance of HIV/AIDS and other ailments
- Taking the next steps for someone who’s HIV-positive
- Knowing HIV treatments – what the drugs Are, how they operate, and what a treatment regimen involves
- Supplying additional materials for somebody with HIV/AIDS
- Creating an appropriate attitude when dealing with Someone who might have HIV/AIDS or other ailments