Black Friday Specials on Popular Vintage Home Décor and Antiques Available Starting Nov. 27
PRESS RELEASE: LOS ANGELES, Calif. (11/26/2013)– Holiday shoppers don’t have to stand in line on Black Friday to start shopping for deals at MixxCentury.com. Starting at midnight on Wednesday, Nov. 27, MixxCentury will kick off a Black Friday savings event online, offering free-ground-shipping on popular vintage and antique collectables at savings of up to seventy percent off retail.
MixxCentury will extend the Black Friday Sale on select items through the Christmas shopping season for items in MixxCentury.com comprehensive catalog. Customers that purchase an item on MixxCentury.com can still choose expedited shipping or white-glove delivery upon request.
• Free ground shipping on Thanksgiving Feast Collection items thru 11/28
• Free Ground Shipping on the entire site from 12/4-12/20
• Free ground shipping on all Antique Estate Silver thru 12/31
• Seventy percent off select Holiday sale items from 11/28-12/4
“Why wait for Cyber Monday when you can start shopping while nibbling pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving?” said Dawn Moore, Co-founder, MixxCentury. “With six fewer days from Thanksgiving to Christmas, the retail marketplace is more competitive than ever; even more so with one-of-a-kind antiques!” Dawn also mentions that MixxCentury’s mission includes creatively offering clients a great deal without the hassle of rooting through flea markets never sure of whether the drive was worth the trip. “Our clients can shop our collections this weekend, on Thanksgiving Day or Black Friday weekend at even better savings.
Examples of vintage décor and antiques that are part of MixxCentury’s Black Friday and Holiday savings event, while supplies last, include:
• Antique Bishop Stonier Florence Turkey Platter
• Vintage “Ducks in Flight” Rectangular Tray and Coaster
• Bone China Service with 22-Karat Gold Rim, Set of Four
• Sterling Silver Candlesticks, Pair
• Midcentury Flatware, 75pc, Service for twelve
• Antique English Silverplate Container, circa 1840
• Antique Silverplate Coffee Service, circa 1910
• Antique Mahogany Inlaid Tray, circa 1910
• Antique Sterling Demitasse Set, circa 1890
• Vintage Red West German Glass Teardrop
• Vintage Polish Winter Scene Ornaments, Set of Three
• Vintage Santa Claus Paper Mache Boot
• Vintage Blue and Green Foil Pom-Pom Ornaments, Set of Six
• Vintage Santa Highball Glasses, Set of Seven
Moore added, “Clients themselves ultimately decide when they want to shop – MixxCentury has thousands of one-of-a-kind treasures at great prices for them whenever, or however, they choose to shop.”
MixxCentury is an e-commerce marketplace for distinctive antiques and vintage items for home décor. Regardless of its provenance, every item has a design integrity all its own and a story to tell. By showcasing three divisions of unique collections all in one place: Point of View, Museum Bound and Recently Found MixxCentury remains the only business of its kind.
How It Works
Point of View Collection: Point of View Collection shares pieces from the 19th and 20th centuries to inspire a 21st century home at discount prices.
Museum Bound: Fine Decorative Arts: Features antiques that influenced eras past for less than the established market value.
Recently Found: Delivers vintage collectibles and curiosities from around the world offered with significant discounts compared to market value.
Theme Sales: Consumers can take advantage of Weekly flash sales and events offering great buys for a limited time only.
MixxMaster Events: Access influencers MixxCentury knows and admires. Get help and to let other stylish perspectives inspire any design aesthetic.
In the Mixx Blog: The voice, the opinion, MixxMasters take on style–all in one fresh, informative blog.